- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup marshmallow fluff
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup (whole) milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Sift the sugar and cocoa powder together into a large mixing bowl.
- Place marshmallow fluff, butter, and milk in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir until the butter and marshmallow fluff have melted. Remove pan from heat and stir in the sugar cocoa mixture and vanilla. Stir until the frosting is smooth and satiny.
- Frost your cupcakes.
~This frosting is courtesy of the Cake Mix Doctor.