So, without further ado...
- 1 (18.25 oz) pkg white cake mix
- 1 (3 oz) pkg instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 3/4 cups chopped peanut butter cookies
- 4 oz fresh strawberry freezer jam
- 8 oz frozen whipped topping*
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place paper liners in 24 muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, beat cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, milk, oil, water, and peanut butter with an electric or stand mixer at medium speed for about 2 minutes. Stir in chopped peanut butter cookies. Divide evenly between cupcake liners.
- Bake 18-22 minutes, or until the top springs back when lightly touched. Remove from pan, cool completely.
- Place frozen whipped topping into a medium bowl. Fold in strawberry jam. Frost cupcakes with this fresh, sweet concoction. Enjoy!