My daughter loves the sour peach gummy rings from the grocery store. From the bulk section. She is kind of addicted to them. Mmmmm...
These cupcakes kind of emulate that flavor. Sour peach, in the form of a cupcake.
- 1 box (18.25 oz) white cake mix
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 (3 oz) peach flavored gelatin
- 24 sour peach gummy candy rings
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place paper baking cups in 24 muffin cups. Place sour peach gummy candy in the bottom of each paper baking cup.
- In a large bowl, beat cake mix, water, oil, eggs and peach gelatin with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Divide batter between muffin cups.
- Bake 18-22 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched. Remove from pan and cool completely.
- Frost with Sour Peach Frosting.