- 1 (18.25 oz) box white cake mix
- 1 (3 oz) box strawberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup salad oil
- 4 egg whites
- Strawberry Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place paper baking cups in 24 muffin cups.
- Combine cake mix, gelatin, water, strawberries, oil, and egg whites in a medium bowl and beat with an electric or stand mixer for 3 minutes. Divide batter equally between muffin cups.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched.
Remove from pan and cool completely. Frost with Strawberry Frosting.