Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cream Cheese Pumpkin Cupcakes


It is starting to feel like fall and I am craving pumpkin. Pretty much pumpkin anything, but I am pretty sure these cupcakes will fit the bill.

Ingredients
  • 2 1/4 c. flour, sift before measuring
  • 1 T. baking powder
  • 1/2 t. baking soda
  • 1/2 t. salt
  • 3/4 t. cinnamon
  • 1/2 t. ginger
  • 1/2 t. nutmeg
  • 1/2 c. butter, softened
  • 1 1/3 c. sugar
  • 2 eggs, beaten
  • 1 c. canned pumpkin
  • 3/4 c. milk

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cupcake pans with liners (this makes about 18). In a large bowl, sift dry ingredients together and set aside.

2. Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time. Mix in pumpkin.

3. Alternate stirring in the dry ingredients and the milk, beginning and ending with dry ingredients. Scrape down the bowl and stir until blended. Spoon into liners and bake for 20-25 minutes.

4. Frost with Cream Cheese Frosting.

5 comments:

Stina said...

I am going to have to try this recipe. My hubby, and my kids love the flavor of pumpkin.

And Halloween is just around the corner:-) Thanks for the recipe...

Following you from MBC the Follow Me Blog... Can't wait to see your future post:-)

Momrempel said...

I am so going to try this recipe. We have Canadian Thanksgiving in just over a week and these would be perfect! Thanks for this inspiration.

Found you on MBC and now following:)

Hope to see you on my blog soon:)

Sheila Rae said...

Hi, Great blog. I am now following you.

I also just gave you an award. Come see..

http://livingsmartgirl.blogspot.com/2009/10/best-blog-award.html

Please accept this award, and reblog about it as the instructions say. :) Please follow my blog, and my twitter... and I will return the twitter follow.

Have a great day :)

Sheila

2Wired2Tired said...

These look delicious. I'm all about pumpkin recipes right now so this is right up my alley.

I like your blog. I found you through Mom Bloggers Follow Group. I am now following and looking forward to reading more.

TuTu Cupcakes Lindsey LeFeber said...

Ooo, yummy. I think I have to try these out this weekend!

Your blog looks great!