- 1 box vanilla cake mix (18.25 oz)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp instant chai tea latte mix
- White Chocolate Frosting
- Heat oven to 350°. Place a paper baking cup in 24 muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, beat cake ingredients with an electric or stand mixer for 30 seconds on low speed. Beat for 2 minutes on medium speed, occasionally scraping sides of bowl. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes, or until top springs back when lightly touched. Remove from pan and cool completely. Frost with White Chocolate Frosting.